Monday, March 2, 2009

still trying to figure out blogging, one step at a time, is there something equivalent of an excalator in blogging world so that my first step gets me to the top?? if there is please feel free NOT to share it with me. Its not that i am being arrogant to reject help, I would rather find my own path because one thing i have learnt is that following in others path may be effective but making your own usually turns out more efficient. On the same note never turn down advice because the mantra for success is "use not only your own brain but all the brains you can borrow".
I walk alone
but not on my own
the path is new
but with pointers askew
I climb for a better view
but to see where others flew
a different direction
but one that is a reflection
I know not my future
but History i read for sure
fulfilling my destiny
but it was always meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment